Dedicated South Carolina Attorneys Handle Elder Law, Family Law, Estate Planning and Bankruptcy
Highly regarded Rock Hill and Columbia law firm helps clients in many areas of their lives
At Payne & Black, LLC, with offices in Rock Hill and Columbia, South Carolina, we capably guide individuals and families throughout a variety of legal matters in practice areas that can have a huge effect on their lives. Often, these are sensitive matters that require compassion and commitment to resolve. Whether you are seeking child custody, need to protect a loved one from elder abuse or are fighting for veterans benefits, our attorneys can provide the zealous representation you need. We handle family law, disability and elder law, estate planning, and bankruptcy throughout the Columbia and Rock Hill area.
Experienced attorneys you can turn to for help with important legal issues
Whether they are filing bankruptcy, getting a divorce, drafting a will or appealing a Medicaid denial, our clients depend on us for sound advice and wise legal strategies to protect them, their families and their finances. Area residents choose us because we are:
- Highly rated — Attorney Max Pickelsimer has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating given to attorneys for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Cost-effective — We are innovative thinkers who will suggest mediation, arbitration, negotiation or another option when feasible to avoid the added cost and stress of litigation.
- Knowledgeable — We have vast experience in all of our practice areas, enabling us to handle a wide range of issues for our clients. Our firm stays abreast of all applicable laws and is very familiar with the relevant courts.
We know how important your matter is to your future, and we will make your concerns our number one priority.
Providing exceptional legal services in critical areas
Our attorneys focus on the practice areas that matter most to you and your loved ones:
- Disability/elder law — Our disability and elder law practice can help you obtain veterans benefits, assist with Medicaid requirements for nursing home costs, pursue justice in cases of elder abuse and much more.
- Family law — Our knowledgeable family law attorneys handle divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Estate planning — We can help you prepare an effective estate plan with tools such as a will, trust and powers of attorney.
- Bankruptcy — If you are overwhelmed by debt, we can discuss the differences between Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 to determine which, if any, of these is right for you.
We offer many more services than those listed here that we can use to protect and advance your best interests.
Contact a responsive law firm to schedule a confidential consultation
Payne & Black, LLC, with offices in Rock Hill and Columbia, South Carolina, can help with your family law, elder law, estate planning or bankruptcy needs. Schedule a confidential consultation by calling 803-992-8163 or contact us online.